Thursday, January 19, 2012

This Post May Or May Not Piss You Off.

Check the article out here:
http://bossip.com/528635/mom-arrested-for-making-son-look-like-lil-wayne-and-giving-him-a-tattoo-video69691/#disqus_thread


Just when you think that people can't get any more ignorant, here comes another ignoramus trying to fuck their kid's future up:

I was on Bossip.com satisfying my need to see ignoramuses get pwned when I came across this article that reads, and I quote: "Mom Arrested For Letting 10-yr-old Son Get A Tattoo Emulating Lil Wayne And That Culture."

Now, the first thing that popped into my head was, "Please, dear God, let it be a temp. PLEASE let it be a temp." But unfortunately, as I continued to read this article, I was proven wrong as the mother, Chuntera Napier, boasted in her own hoodrat language that when her son, Gaquan (holy fuck I can't with those names) told her that he wanted a tattoo to commemorate his late older brother, she said the following statement:

"What do I say to a child who wants to remember his brother? It’s not like he’s asking me if can I get him a Sponge Bob. He’s asking me for something that’s in remembrance of his brother. Well, how do I tell a child no?"

Simple: HELL. NO.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh, but wait, my friends. See, Ms. Napier believes that if a parent gives consent for their child to be tatted up, then that makes it all okay. After all, he's HER son, so why should anyone tell her what's right for him?

****insert facepalm with the intensity of a thousand suns here****

Let's see. With the risks that a tattoo bring to a person's skin (sepsis, skin disfiguration, distorting of the image as the person gets older, etc.), wouldn't it be smart to wait until the kid reaches the age of legal consent? I don't know, that's what I would've done if I had a kid.

And why the fuck hasn't the tattoo artist been arrested? I mean, I'm no expert on the ways of tattoos, but shouldn't the last thing any credible tattoo artist do is ink a minor, ESPECIALLY a fucking 10-year-old?

I understand the importance of memorializing a lost loved one. Hell, I'm all for it. How-fucking-ever, common sense should play a vital role in remembrance of said lost loved one. And that includes not getting something that will probably stereotype you as a criminal for the rest of your life.

On a side note: It's good to be back in the saddle, bitches.

-- Lissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment