Thursday, June 4, 2009

Some Seriously Fucked Up Shit In This World 2Day

Okay, usually, I'll post some poems or short stories on my blogs, but right now I feel the need to personally thank MediaTakeout.com for supplying the story that is causing me to write this post.

Apparently, sodomy isn't just reserved for jalihouse inmates anymore. When you have four teenage boys raping another teenage boy in the school's gym shower, then you know there is someone who has more than enough issues in their lives.

And you know what? Fuck the fact that there were people around that heard this boy's shrieks of terror and didn't lift a finger to help him. No, this has been going on for at least two months now, and those people in the classrooms are just now catching wind of this demented act.

With all that being said, it is my sincerest hope that these boys keep a good, strong grip on that soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment